SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. with CIF: B02377851 and registered office in CL. NEW, 35 CP, 02002 DE ALBACETE with e-mail address email@example.com
SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. guarantees at all times full compliance with the obligations laid down by the data protection and information society services regulations, as well as by any other law or regulation that complements or replaces the previous ones.
Purpose of the treatment
We inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by you will be used:
- In order to answer any query by telephone, e-mail or electronic means of communication, in the same way to be able to solve any doubt, suggestion, etc. related to our products and services, that they can make through the contact form of our web, as well as through any form arranged in our facilities. Likewise, to manage any complaint or claim related to our services and products.
- For the maintenance of the relations with clients, as it would be, for example, the contracting of our services and the consequent management derived from the same one.
- For the treatment of the personal data of individual employers and contact persons of companies in their maintenance of relations, regardless of whether they are commercial/transactional or not.
- To manage the curricula vitae received through our website and thus be able to participate in the various recruitment processes that are carried out in the entity.
Legitimisation of processing
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party, this consent is requested by ticking the appropriate box provided for the purpose on our website as well as in other forms provided for the purpose.
The completion of each and every one of the fields that appear in the forms provided for this purpose on our website is mandatory (otherwise, fields that are mandatory will be marked with an asterisk).
- In addition, we base legitimacy on the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party,
- In the legitimate interest of the controller, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects do not prevail over such interests.
The refusal to provide their data would entail the impossibility of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship with our entity, as they are necessary for the provision of services derived from it.
Transfer of data
SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. will not transfer personal data to any third party without a legal basis that legitimises this treatment.
SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. informs you that it will carry out processing orders to third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations, demanding from them all the guarantees regarding data protection, as long as they are within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Principle of quality of treatment
The interested party will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, acting SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. in good faith as a mere service provider.
In the event that the interested party provides false data or third parties without their consent to do so, respond personally to SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, SL affected or interested parties, Spanish Data Protection Agency and, where appropriate, autonomous data protection authorities, for the responsibilities arising from that circumstance.
The interested party undertakes to inform SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. of any changes in their data, so that they respond truthfully to their current situation at all times.
SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. does not collect data from persons under fourteen years of age through its website. In the event that a person under fourteen years of age provides their data through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or any other channel of collection thereof, will proceed to immediate destruction at the same time they become aware of such circumstance.
Principles of security of treatment
SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with regard to personal data and its duty to store them and will adopt all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised treatment or access, taking into account the state of the art, nature, scope, context, purposes of treatment and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they arise from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
Period of retention of the data
The data subject’s personal data will be actively processed as long as the commercial/contractual relationship persists or as long as he does not exercise his right of deletion.
Once the service is finished, the data will be kept for the time required by the regulations, and until the responsibilities derived from it are prescribed.
In the case of the personal data of job seekers, they will be actively processed as long as the relationship persists or as long as they do not exercise their right of suppression, never reaching one year from the last interaction with the interested party.
Exercise of rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation by contacting the address of the Controller CL. NUEVA, 35 CP, 02002 DE ALBACETE or to the e-mail address of the Responsible firstname.lastname@example.org accrediting your identity with a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent document, and specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, SOLUCIONES GLOBALES Y GESTIÓN DE COMPRAS, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
The interested party will have the right to file a complaint or claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) in the event that they feel their rights have been violated with regard to the protection of their personal data, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.